Portable Industrial Heater - CH15HS
Cutting Edge Heating Technology
Cahill Heating is pleased to offer revolutionary and cutting edge heating technology to its customers.
Our CH15HS is based around a turbine jet engine that is 95% efficient.
Our Jet Turbine Heater is based on high pressure combustion/burner technology that saves Cahill's customers up to 62% on fuel costs.
|Model||Gal / Hr Burn||Cost / Hr||Cost / Day|
|Jet Turbine||3.3 - 5.3 Gal/Hr||$14.53||$348.72|
|* Calculated using $4.54 CPG|
Service and Security
Turbine technology is the most advanced in the world. Its use results in less downtime in the field and requires minimal service. Cahill's heaters spend more time heating and less time being serviced.
Cahill's heaters are equipped with GPS tracking.
Cahill's CH15HS heater does not produce greenhouse gases such as NOx or SO2. With less refueling (after 40 - 60 hours of use) there is a reduction in fuel spills and environmental costs associated with them. The low fuel consumption contributes to less CO2 generation.
Specifications & Applications
- 1. Top Air-Inlet with Noise Attenuation
- 81 DB at the operation controls
- 2. Patented Turbine Engine Technology with Axial Fan
- Creates substantially more heat than the competition
- Reduced operating costs per hour of operation
- 3. Compact and Self-Contained Unit
- Dual containment fuel tank
- Simplifies two rig requirements (4,100 lbs full of fuel)
- Improves maneuverability
- Less fueling: Guaranteed runtime of 40 hours of between fueling
- Electric brakes with breakaway safety
- 4. Proprietary Catalyst Technology
- Increases thermal efficiency
- Results in clean-burning engine heated air to OSHA and NIOSH standards
- 5. Microprocessor Controlled
- Intuitive design is easy to use and control
- Digital automatic control system directs engine speed and heat output
- Three heat settings: Low; Medium; High
- Microprocessor monitors system functions and features fail-safe programming to improve operator safety
- Onboard diagnostic software
- 6. Can't Cheat OUTPUT
- Capable of moving over 7,200 CFM of heated air
- Can move heated air over long distances (up to 200 feet with flexible ducting and up to 500 feet with rigid ducting)
- Twenty inches water column static pressure
- 7. GPS System
- Track heater location to manage jobs effectively
- Monitor equipment for hour and service requirements
- Daily reporting available